The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 requires the employer to prepare, and as often as may be appropriate revise, a written statement of the general policy with respect to the health and safety at work of employees.
Beacon Group Services provide all staff with the relevant training and support to ensure we do not endanger our staff or our customers.
As part of our induction programme we cover the following areas:
- Health and safety at work including location of any H&S information
- General Safety Issues
- Site specific training
- Hazards in the workplace and hazards relating to any other activities they may have carry out as part of their role
- Fire safety and evacuation procedures
- Lone working procedures
- Training in relation to the safe operation of any equipment
- Use of ladders
- Manual handling and COSHH